In this tutorial, I will show you how to fix the “Cannot Connect to the App Store” error in iOS 15. This problem mostly appears on iPad but is definitely possible on the iPhone.
I’m currently using an iPad running on iOS 15.2. As you can see, it’s showing “Cannot Connect to the App Store” every time I open the App Store app. Not only that this error prevents me from downloading or updating apps, but it’s also making the App Store entirely useless.
Here’s a Quick Fix to the “Cannot Connect to App Store” Error
- Open your iOS Task Manager and force close all apps running in the background.
- Go to your Settings app.
- Select Screen Time and tap on “Turn Off Screen Time.”
- Tap on General > Date & Time.
- Turn off “24-Hour Time.”
- Select a random time zone.
- Wait at least 1 minute before readjusting your Date & Time settings back to normal.
Once you’re done, go back to the App Store and wait for it to reload.