The Xcode 11 “Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code” error message can be concerning for developers. This may mean that an application or script is not running properly. Some potential solutions can be attempted to troubleshoot the issue.
- Open the Xcode project folder in your Terminal app.
- Enter and execute the following command: pod deintegrate
- Execute this command: pod install
- Re-open Xcode > go to Product > Clean Build Folder.
- Run your app again.
- Head over to Keychain Access.
- Select Lock & unlock again from the login option.
- Open Xcode > Clean Xcode Project > Run your build again.
If neither of those solutions works, then it is possible to reach out to Apple for support.